We provide a range of leading Fall Protection Systems that are designed to appeal to all parties who come into contact with working at height applications, including Safety Installer Companies, Roofing Contractors, Architects, Designers, Building Owners & Building Contractors.
We work with top Fall Arrest System providers to facilitate safe working access to roofs where guardrails are not suitable or simply not the preferred solution.
Combining top of the range, patented products with our design skills, we're able to offer the very best roofline solution for your project, from survey to installation and maintenance, every time.
- Complete service from survey and design to supply and installation
- Innovative design
- Maintenance packages available
- Optimum shock absorbing element and baseplate, reduces deployment loads to the roof structure to below 6kN
- Modular posts, allowing for post removal after deployment without disturbing the roof make-up
- Meets Health & Safety regulations
- Keep operatives out of danger from a fall
- Independently assessed and compliant to EN795:2012
- Compliant to CEN/TS16415:2013 multi-user technical specification
- Compliant to AS/ NZS1891.2:2001
- Compliant to ACR[M]002:2009-(Part2) Testing of Roof Anchors on Roof Systems known as the “Magenta” test method.