Green Roof Benefits
EvaGreen is the ultimate green roof system. It has been developed to meet every type of eco-friendly specification from extensive low maintenance installations to elaborate intensive planting.
Why Go Green?
- The aesthetic appeal of a green roof – blending in with the surrounding landscape and improving the appearance of industrial or commercial buildings.
- Long life expectancy of the roof. The green roof system literally protects the single ply membrane, and with a little maintenance will still look and perform like new even after decades.
- An attractive, extended living space – not just an ordinary industrial or commercial roof – plants, trees, birds and small animals can make it their home too.
- Reduction of thermal shock to the building, its roof and substrate. UV radiation largely absorbed by the green roof system.
- Excellent insulant – therefore less energy consumed. A green roof will act as a highly effective way to insulate a building.
- Better living environment for those in the building – access to a roof garden or sun terrace, proven investment in price of property.
- Dust and nutrient filtration system for the atmosphere. Natural carbon dioxide absorption and removal system.
- Improvement of micro-climate.
- Noise reduction. The system acts as an ideal acoustic insulant – more effective than many man-made materials.
- Better absorption and slow release of rain water will help to balance water tables in highly developed areas or areas prone to flooding.
The momentum to specify ‘green’ is now growing in the UK with building owners looking to be environmentally friendly and architects keen to provide a ‘green’ design edge to industrial and commercial projects.
Our EvaGreen roof system is backed up by full technical and design resources even down to assistance with choice of planting if required. The system has been carefully developed to give a quality installation that the building owner can be proud of.