Special glazing rooflights can be supplied in a number of designs to provide architectural detail to a project. They can be supplied with a variety of glass options and motorised openings. Self-supporting rooflights are generally used on the ridge of a roof slightly above the finished roof level with a plinth of 30-45º.
- For special glazing, requirements can be pitched as required by an Architect to BS5516 CP3 Chapter V and BS 6399 Part 3 1988
- RAL 9010 white matt or any standard RAL colour
- Tested and classed as NON-FRAGILE Class B. To ACR(M)001:2005 Test for Fragility of Roofing Assemblies
- Upstand finished in EVA coated aluminium
- Fixed to suit your overall kerb size
- Can be supplied with motorised ventilation and specialised glass if required