Panorama Series-S is an aluminium balustrade system for balconies and accessible roof areas, for use in either public or private applications.
Its traditional style aims at meeting the design requirements of simplicity and elegance.
Panorama Series-S is also characterised by its ease of installation, using a patented assembly system and a custom delivery in pre-assembled
- Approved standards, satisfying the requirements of Part K2 of current building regulations, for guards and barriers around buildings:
BS6180: 2011: Barriers in and about buildings
BS EN 1991-1-1, the UK national annex to BS EN 1991-1-4.: Action on Structures
- Multiple Combinations: Glass in-fill size and colour, Rectangular or round handrails and rails, Main handrail on top, or through posts
- Standard Fixing Shoes: On top of floor or parapet, Side slab fixing, outside or inside of parapet
- Traditional design with the advantages of aluminium
- Lightweight, durable, corrosion-free and fully recyclable
- Bespoke manufacture
- Design, supply & install
- Pre-assembled modules for quick on-site installation