The Barrial safety railing system is a collective and permanent system for protection against falling from height, which meets all the statutory constraints.
Whether in its posts, its rails or its fixing shoes, this system allows perfect adjustment at all points and is thus easy to install, making it much appreciated on-site. The various models of fixed railings (with straight, angled, curved or folding posts) all form part of the same system.
- Design, supply & install
- Initial survey to finished installation
- After-sales and maintenance services
- Compliant to European standards
- Multiple finish options - untreated aluminium or polyester powder coated
- Multiple fixing options - inside, outside or on parapet wall, on roof slab or on metal roof systems
- Self-supporting systems available
- Single point warranty when combined with our waterproofing systems
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Made to measure
- Polyester powder coating to enhance the building appearance
- Fixed or self-supporting options
- Folding solutions